Honey Granola Bars
- 1 1/4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup toasted wheat germ
- 1/4 cup honey (plus 2 tablespoons)
- 1/3 cup raisins (or chopped dried apricots)
- Dash of cinnamon
Combine the oats, flour, wheat germ, and cinnamon, and stir to mix well. Add the honey, and stir until the mixture is moist and crumbly. Fold the raisins or apricots in.
Coat a 8″ square pan with nonstick cooking spray. Pat the mixture in the pan, and bake at 300 deg. for 18-20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Cool to room temperature, cut into bars, and serve.
Amount per serving
Calories 100 (Calories from fat 7)